Sparkling: Ginger Citrus
Behind the Blend
Simply the Zest!
Your taste buds are in for a zesty treat! We combined the sweet and sour citrus of lemon, lime, orange, and tangerine, with a hint of spice and heat from cold-pressed ginger root juice. This bold blend features immune-boosting prebiotics & probiotics for a sparkling cold-pressed juice with a wellness boost!
Sparkling Ginger Citrus is USDA Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Kosher Certified. This bubbly blend features 1 Billion CFU of Live Probiotics, Prebiotics from Jerusalem artichoke inulin, adaptogens from Reishi and Lion's Mane and is an Excellent Source of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc.
Purified Sparkling Water, Organic Orange Juice, Organic Pineapple Juice, Organic Apple Juice, Organic Ginger Juice, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Lime Juice, Calcium Lactate, Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract, Organic Tangerine Extract, Organic Lime Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Organic Reishi Extract, Organic Lion's Mane Extract, Bacillus coagulans, Organic VegD3™ Powder.
How to Use
- · Separation is natural! Gently swirl (do not shake!) and enjoy!
- · Perishable – Must Stay Refrigerated.
- · Q: Do I need to keep refrigerated?
- · Yes! Our beverages are perishable and must be. kept refrigerated and should be consumed within 5 days of opening.
- · Q: What is the shelf life?
- · We guarantee at least a 21 day shelf life, but be sure to refrigerate and check the “best by” date stamped on each bottle if you still have product beyond 21 days.
- · Q: What size(s) is this available in?
- · Currently, this product is available in 12oz.
- · Q: Where can I buy this product?
- · This product can be found in the refrigerated area in or near the produce section. To find a retailer near you, select the Find In Store option from our menu.
- · Q: Help! There is something weird in the bottom of my bottle!
- · Our products are cold-pressed with fresh, plant-powered ingredients. If you see any sediment inside the bottom of your bottle, don't fret! Some of the ingredients we use settle to the bottom more than others (ginger, pepper, etc.). In our products that feature ginger, that is the most common ingredient to see collected at the bottom of the bottle as a white substance. Simply shake up your shot to distribute all ingredients evenly throughout before enjoying!