Sparkling: Nature's Cola
Behind the Blend
Nature Meets Cola
The beloved taste of cola without the guilt, this delicious blend combines organic fruit juices and spices to create a unique cola flavor the way nature intended. Boosted with prebiotics and probiotics so you can treat your immune health and uncap your nostalgia!
Sparkling Nature's Cola is USDA Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Kosher Certified. This bubbly blend features 25mg of natural caffeine from Green Tea, 1 Billion CFU of Live Probiotics, Prebiotics from Jerusalem artichoke inulin, adaptogens from Reishi and Lion's Mane and is an Excellent Source of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc.
Purified Sparkling Water, Organic Apple Juice, Organic Lime Juice, Organic Lime Extract, Organic Black Strap Molasses, Calcium Lactate, Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract, Organic Nutmeg Extract, Organic Acerola Cherry Extract, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Cinnamon Extract, Organic Clove Extract, Organic Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Organic Reishi Extract, Organic Lion's Mane Extract, Bacillus coagulans, Organic VegD3™ Powder.
How to Use
- · Separation is natural! Gently swirl (do not shake!) and enjoy!
- · Perishable – Must Stay Refrigerated.
- · Q: Do I need to keep refrigerated?
- · Yes! Our beverages are perishable and must be. kept refrigerated and should be consumed within 5 days of opening.
- · Q: What is the shelf life?
- · We guarantee at least a 21 day shelf life, but be sure to refrigerate and check the “best by” date stamped on each bottle if you still have product beyond 21 days.
- · Q: What size(s) is this available in?
- · Currently, this product is available in 12oz.
- · Q: Does this contain caffeine?
- · Yes, there is 25mg of natural caffeine from Green Tea per serving.
- · Q: Where can I buy this product?
- · This product can be found in the refrigerated area in or near the produce section. To find a retailer near you, select the Find In Store option from our menu.
- · Q: Help! There is something weird in the bottom of my bottle!
- · Our products are cold-pressed with fresh, plant-powered ingredients. If you see any sediment inside the bottom of your bottle, don't fret! Some of the ingredients we use settle to the bottom more than others (ginger, pepper, etc.). In our products that feature ginger, that is the most common ingredient to see collected at the bottom of the bottle as a white substance. Simply shake up your shot to distribute all ingredients evenly throughout before enjoying!