· By Suja Juice
"I bring you one of my all time favorite ways to relax – a cocktail! If you haven’t tried mixing Suja's Lemon Love or Lavenade with booze, I highly recommend you get on that as soon as possible. Hopefully this mouthwatering Lavenade Mojito will inspire you. The flavors of mint, maqui berry and lavender pair together so well… not to mention the fact that each drink has less than 5g of sugar. What’s not to love?!"
Lavenade Mojito Recipe:Ingredients:
- ¼ bottle Suja Lavenade
- 1 oz white rum
- ⅓ cup club soda or sparkling mineral water
- juice from ½ lime
- 8-10 mint leaves
- Place 8-10 mint leaves at the bottom of a cocktail glass or mason jar.
- Muddle mint with 1oz Lavenade.
- Add lime juice and rum.
- Fill glass or jar with ice and shake well.
- Once well combined, fill remainder of glass with half Lavenade, half Club Soda.