· By Suja Juice
Suja Fuel Granola
I love this recipe because I am always looking for ways to avoid added sugars while still enjoying the things I like. This lightened up granola cuts out all of the oil and added sweeteners found in most store bought granolas without sacrificing any bit of yumminess. Enjoy! Ingredients:
- ¾ cup Suja Organic Fuel
- 1 ½ cups certified gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup buckwheat
- ½ cup chopped walnuts and macadamias (mixed)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- ¼ cup raisins or goji berries
- Pinch of sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients (oats, buckwheat, cinnamon, chia seeds, fruit, sea salt and nuts) together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl mix together the juice, vanilla extract, and coconut butter (you may need to warm this to soften to a spreadable consistency).
- Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place a sheet of parchment or foil onto a baking sheet, and spread your granola over the sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through to ensure both sides cook evenly.