· By Amy Burgess
Fall Hard Cider Sangria
October is National Apple Month, and what better way to celebrate than with a hard apple cider sangria?! After all, with fall colds and flu season approaching, an apple a day keeps the doctor away… right? This cocktail is perfect for early fall, when it’s not quite cold enough to break out the hot chocolate and warm cider, but you’re craving those fall flavors. Plus, it will warm you up from the inside out with apple brandy and a kick of Cayenne from a splash of Suja Classic’s Lemon Love! This fall twist on a summer classic is sure to tickle the taste buds of all your party guests.
Suja Cider Sangria Recipe:
- 1 cup quartered & thinly sliced unpeeled yellow and red apples (Honey Crisp is my favorite!)
- 1 navel orange – quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 cup organic apple juice, chilled
- ¼ cup apple brandy
- 22oz (your favorite) bottle hard apple cider, chilled
- 2 Tbsp of Suja Classic’s Lemon Love - for an extra kick!