· By Suja Juice
I'm Never Drinking Again
Happy Sunday, Everyone! Suja’s Health & Wellness Expert, Dr. Zelana Montminy, here again! I’m moving on to part two of my four-part blog series and am so excited to share more juicy details with you! As you know, I’ve been a huge fan of Suja since the beginning. I strongly believe that what we eat is connected to how we feel, which is why I’ve created four different Suja Juice variety packs for helping you stay healthy and hydrated for different occasions! Last time, we took at look at juices for the bride-to-be in your life with our “Shedding for the Wedding” variety pack. But with wedding season and summer get-togethers still in full swing, what happens when you’re a guest at all these awesome events? I’m going to guess that you’ve had a rough morning or two. Need some recovery tips from your night out? Look no further because we’ve created the “I’m Never Drinking Again” variety pack especially for that queasy like Sunday morning feeling and these 6 juices are here to help!
- Master Cleanse: Hit the restart button. Cayenne pepper in this juice will jumpstart your metabolism, also creating energy and cleansing your body from a night out. It’ll cause you to sweat, letting out those toxins from last night.
- Spark: The cherry juice is an effective, natural pain reliever, so you’ll definitely want to nurse this drink!
- Fortitude: This is the mother of green drinks. Chlorophyll is the green pigment in plants which helps to oxygenate your cells, leading to more vitality and peachy cheeks. It also removes toxins like pesticides and mercury, which can make your skin look sallow and cause your energy to drag. Take a shot of chlorophyll each morning to get you going!
- Fuel: The turmeric in this juice can help reduce headaches and achy body. Research shows curcumin as its main compound that works to help the liver process toxins. So drinking this before and after a night out can beneficial!
- Revive: Ginger is a known natural remedy for morning sickness, upset stomachs and motion sickness. With all the ginger in this juice, it just might be your saving grace. Plus the cucumber water is really hydrating which your body needs right now to flush out all the toxins.
- Purify: The mixture of carrot, apple, celery, cucumber, beet and lemon juice is very cleansing for your body. And you need all the cleaning you can get right now. The nitric oxide found in beets increases blood flow and oxygen efficiency, so you’re going to feel a bit more energy too.